Duplicate Photo Cleaner can help you find and remove duplicate and similar photos in Corel PaintShop Pro, a popular photo management app. Just like with other photo management software, Duplicate Photo Cleaner accesses PaintShop Pro catalogs, detects duplicate and similar images, and lets you bulk-select and bulk-delete them from DPC, without having to open PaintShop Pro at all.
To manage duplicate photos in PaintShop Pro, follow these steps:
- Open Duplicate Photo Cleaner and select Corel PaintPro Scan from the scan modes drop-down menu
2. Click in the “Include” area and add the Corel PaintShop Pro catalog you want to scan (it’ll be offered automatically).
3. If you have PaintShop Pro running, DPC will offer to close it to proceed with the scan.
4. Click on the “Start Scan” button to scan your Corel photos.
5. When the scan is finished, you’ll be able to review the results (click on the “Go Fix Them” button) or save the scan for later use by clicking on the “Save Scan” link.
6. Manage the results just like you would when using the Standard Scan mode.
7. When you’ve finished selecting the photos you want to remove, you’ll get two options: to delete them permanently or put the in the Recycle Bin.
8. The duplicates will be deleted. If you realize that you’ve deleted some pictures by mistake, use the “Undo” button to put them back.